Fingertip pulse oximeter PC60A
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep an eye on your oxygen level at home with the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter PC60A. This simple product measures SpO2 (percentage of oxygen saturation in blood) and also tracks pulse rate. The fingertip oximeter runs on batteries and comes with an automatic shutoff feature that saves energy after 8 seconds of idle. It's widely used in healthcare facilities and can be used at home easily. The device has a low voltage indicator letting you know when to change the battery. This product is both FDA and CE approved and offers reliable readings.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter PC60A:
- FDA and CE approved
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries operation
- Lightweight and compact design
- Automatic shutoff after unit is idle for 8 seconds
- Low voltage and battery indicator light
- SpO2 range: 0-99 percent
- PP range: 30bpm-240bpm
- Dimension and weight: 2.6" x 1.4" x 1.3" and 2.1 oz
- Comes with a free cloth pouch
|Flow Rate:||Under 1 Lpm, 1-3 Lpm|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DTPC60A|
|Brand:||Devon Medical Products|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 1.25 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes the PC60A have a hole for a lanyard and it also comes with oneby PCAHOME11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and I attached a lanyard so I can carry it around my neck for checks when I am exercising.by Justime8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Toxicwife4/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by 304th4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The information given on this pulse oximeter, does it say anything that it is for recreational use only?
- No, there is no indication that this is for recreational use.by CommunityAnswer1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $168.76 Was $179.00Save $10.24
- from $81.62