Clean-Rite 3-512 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 12pk
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Clean-Rite 3-512 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are super soft and lint-free, so they are safe on all surfaces. The unique design of microfiber lifts and traps dirt and dust like a magnet — no chemicals needed. Use damp for cleaning, wet for heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting. These 14" x 14" cloths are machine washable, allowing for several uses. The pack quantity ensures that you always have a towel around when you need one. With over 50 years of experience in supplying a full line of cleaning solutions, The Detailer's Choice and Clean-Rite brands of accessories lead the way with quality and innovative products that help consumers more quickly and effectively complete their home and car care projects. An extensive product assortment with a wide variety of features gives the consumer several application options and provides solutions to make the cleaning experience effortless and comfortable.
Clean-Rite 3-512 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 12pk:
- Lifts and traps dust and dirt
- Cleans without chemicals
- Use wet or dry
- Safe on all surfaces
- Machine washable
- Great for all types of cleaning: home/office, marine, automotive and janitorial
- Towel size: 14" x 14"
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 7.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Valerosa4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes! and machine dryedby MommaMagadan5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've machine washed these and find that they lose effectiveness as a wipe to clean glasses or my tablet or smartphone. Apparently the detergent won't completely rinse out and leaves enough residue to smear. On the other hand, for the above purposes, they last a long time before needing replacement.by lazyjohn6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These cheap towels are terrible. They're decent for a couple of uses, but after that they collect debris that WILL scratch your paint job. The information i've gathered from professionals is you can wash them in the washer, but don't put them in the dryer. Use liquid detergent, but DON'T USE FABRIC SOFTENERS! It will cause them to be less absorbent. These cheap microfibers are terrible and I wouldn't recommend you using them. Spend the extra two bucks and buy you some real microfiber towels.by frankga1237/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've washed my several times with my regular dusting rags, they come out great. These are not use & throw-away.by PromQueen5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I machine wash these. And either hang to dry or dry on the lowest setting in your dryer. NO fabric softenerby KTShep11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can, just don't use any kind of fabric softener.by papatuzz11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they can. I machine wash them after each use. But I suggest putting them in a laundry bag for delicates, only because they will cling to other items in the washby mikev93596/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Valerosa7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use liquid detergent and wash them in the washer machine, but DON'T USE FABRIC SOFTENER. It will decrease it's absorbency. Same thing with regular home use towels, never use fabric softeners, it defeats the purpose of them being towels which are made to hold water.... On the flip side, cheap microfiber towels will dry up and become hard. They will also collect debris too small to pick out, and as a consequence of both problems... they WILL cause swirl damage to your cars paint job if you use them long enough... Stay away from cheap microfiber towels. I wish I did, the car looks terrible and needs serious attention to it's paint job now...by frankga1234/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. just no fabric softener.by KTShep11/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can, but you're not supposed to use any fabric softener.by papatuzz7/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?