Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste, 4 oz.
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The rich, thick formula of Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste contains the maximum level of zinc oxide to immediately form a barrier to promote healing and soothe rash discomfort. This formula provides powerful, long lasting relief for baby's tender skin, making Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste your trusted partner for treating diaper rash.
- 4 oz tube of paste
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Formulated for babies tender skin
- #1 choice of pediatricians and moms
- Clinically shown to provide relief within 12 hours
- Maximum level of zinc oxide to fight rash
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use And ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.
Active: zinc oxide 40%. inactive: BHA, cod liver oil, fragrance, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, talc, And water.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.38 x 2.25 x 6.91|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I ordered last week and received 6/24/2014. The product received was 40% Zinc Oxide and "Maximum Strength."by PhilaSteve7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When it was mailed to me it came as "maximum strength" -- it contains 40% zinc oxideby rmamah2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40% zinc oxide.by Mamulik5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS PRODUCT WAS USED ON MY MOTHER WHO WAS BEDRIDDEN AND USED DIAPERS. VERY HELPFUL IN CONTROLLING CHAFING AND DISCOMFORT IN PRIVATE AREAS.by KSMITH651/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, DESITIN® Helps treat and prevent diaper rash and also protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. We would also suggest speaking with your doctor for the best treatment options of diaper rash.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products