About this item
This Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment is suitable for use on a newborn baby's bottom. Tested by dermatologists, it soothes and protects. The hypoallergenic ointment creates a barrier that prevents rash from spreading. Formulated with zinc oxide, this diaper rash ointment forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the very first use. Give little ones the protection they deserve.
Desitin Diaper Rash Ointment:
- Diaper rash cream is hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for use on a newborn baby's bottom
- Zinc oxide ointment soothes and protects
- Creates a barrier that prevents it from spreading
- Forms a protective layer on your baby's skin
- Relieves rash discomfort from the very first use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.82 x 3.62 x 3.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, and you want to use wipes every time before applying more. if it doesn't just use a little baby oil to get it off then wash and clean your child upby courtisasinglemom9/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would suggest using a mild hand soap and warm water to remove excess DESITIN® Ointment from your hands. Thank you for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my hand does the trickby An anonymous customer10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby fremil8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With warm soapy water and a wash cloth yes. If you try and wash it off of your hands without a wash cloth, however, you may find it stays and just smears around.by RM197510/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the blue is to prevent and not as medicated as the purple. the purple is for extreme cases of diaper rash.by courtisasinglemom2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Flavia! Our DESITIN® Maximum Strength Original Paste (purple packaging) contains the maximum level of zinc oxide, 40%, to immediately form a protective barrier to promote healing and soothe rash discomfort. DESITIN® Rapid Relief Creamy (blue packaging) contains 13% zinc oxide and is a more creamy formula, allowing it to be applied smoothly and wipe off easily. We hope this helps answer your question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By law all the ingredients they use will be on the package , so my advice is to look on there. If you want to further your research google all the ingredients.by courtisasinglemom9/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredient in DESITIN® Rapid Relief Creamy is Zinc Oxide, which is at 13% concentration. The inactive ingredients are Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline wax, Mineral oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Water. Thank you for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?