Designers Edge 14/3-Gauge 50' Cord Reel Power Station with 6 Grounded Outlets, Black and Red
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Designers Edge 14/3-Gauge 50' Cord Reel offers 50 feet of portable power and keeps your workstation organized. This Designers Edge 14/3-Gauge 50' Cord Reel features six grounded outlets and a lighted reset switch. The 14-gauge, 50-foot cord is red and black with a safety stripe for improved visibility. The yellow handle provides easy portability and the hand wind knob allows for tangle free, easy winding. This product UL and cUL listed, meaning it has been tested for safety and quality by an independent agency. Since 1987, Designers Edge has been building its reputation as an innovator of commercial and industrial lighting. Designers Edge is recognized as a leader in its industry and holds multiple patents and awards for its world class designs.
Designers Edge 14/3-Gauge 50' Cord Reel Power Station with 6 Grounded Outlets, Black and Red:
- This Electric Cord Reel features a Power Station with 6 Grounded Outlets and a power display light
- 14-gauge cord is red and black with a safety stripe for improved visibility
- Use the oversized handle to carry this Black and Red Power Cord Reel and the hand wind (on the front panel) to reel in the 50' cord
- cUL listed which means it has been tested for safety and quality by an independent agency
- Reset/off switch displays when power is on
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 16.0 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I know this question is a bit older - but the information is still valid for other consumers as well. On this model the on/off switch acts as the rest button.by CCI Customer Service7/24/2013Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?