Customers in store also bought these products
Dentyne Fire Spicy Cinnamon Sugar Free Gum, 80 count
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dentyne Fire Spicy Cinnamon Sugar-Free Gum is a fantastic way to keep your breath fresh throughout the day. It's sugar-free to be easier on your teeth. This cinnamon gum has an exciting, spicy flavor. It has 35-percent fewer calories than regular gum. You get 80 pieces of gum in each bag.
Dentyne Fire Spicy Cinnamon Sugar-Free Gum:
- 35-percent fewer calories than sugared gum
- Dentyne Fire gum, 80-count package
- Spicy cinnamon flavor
Ingredients: Sorbitol, Maltitol, Gum Base, Artificial And Natural Flavoring, Mannitol; Less Than 2% of: Acacia, Acesulfame Potassium BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Blue 2 Lake, Candelilla Wax, Glycerin, Red 40 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose And Titanium Dioxide (Color). Contains: Soy.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||146|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1224977|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 4.12 x 6.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Sugar Alcohol 2 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It may be too hot for a young child. My 15 y/o loves it.by Walkinshopper10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the age. Under 10ish might be too hot and spicy for a child. But some kids like spicy. Depends on them. There are others much milder. I would not give to my child.by HotMamathefirst10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?