Pressure is a good thing with the Deni 9770 2.0 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker. Now you can cook dinner before you leave for work in the morning! A delay timer means your roast will start at the right hour so everyone's ready to eat when it's done. This kind of pressure makes it easy! Fast, easy, delicious. Complete with one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Innovative combination of heat, steam, and pressure to retain nutrients and flavor
- Delay timer from 1 to 9 hours
- Cooking mode indicator lights to perfect meals
- 5 preset pressure settings for chicken, vegetable, rice, soup, and beef
- Small size for easy storage
- Perfect for 4 servings
- Fully programmable timer; cooking time 1 to 99 minutes
- Dimensions: 15L x 11.5W x 12H inches
About Deni Deni is a brand of small kitchen appliances developed by parent company Keystone Manufacturing. Deni's home appliances were designed with convenience and functionality in mind. They offer a variety of innovative products that streamline the cooking process, letting you produce professional results with minimum effort. With a kitchen full of Deni products, you'll truly be able to enjoy the art of cooking, even in the midst of your busy lifestyle.
- 2-quart capacity with 600 watts of power
- 5 preset pressure settings
- Fully programmable timer and delay function
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Brushed stainless steel construction