About this item
Keep your pool clean and inviting with the Swim'N Play Deluxe Large Vacuum Head with Side Brush. This vacuum head for pools is specially designed to clean vinyl-liner pools. The swimming pool vacuum head snaps onto any standard telescopic pole. Its unique design directs dirt and debris to the suction area for easy removal. The vinyl-liner vacuum head uses heavy cast-iron weights to keep it in contact with the pool's floor.
Swim'N Play Deluxe Large Vinyl Liner Vacuum Head with Side Brush for Pool:
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 12.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No ... It goes through your filtering system of your poolby Parris6/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't come with a mesh bag. It pumps straight through your filter and it works great!!! It takes an 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" hose. My pool has 1 1/2" hoses. If yours does I recomend you stay with 1 1/2". The 1 1/4" seems to restrict it some but it will work. It didn't adapt to my pole that came with my 16'x48" Ultra Frame pool but I am going to find an adapter. If not I will improvise like I already have...by michael38356/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I found it did not work at all.by onTop245/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby JeepPrincessPamela5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I connected it to my skimmer basket. Works great. No bag required. All debris went right to the filter box.by BrenTulsa10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it connects to a hose that is connected to your pool pump. The debris is caught by the filtration system in your pump.by LynOver6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?