There's a lot to love about the Delta Children's Products Silverton 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Crib. With its traditional design, this beautifully built crib is ideal for any stylish nursery. The Delta Children's Products Silverton 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Crib converts easily from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed. JPMA certified, the White Sleigh Baby Crib meets or exceeds CPSC and ASTM requirements, so you can rest easy about your child's safety. The three-position mattress support lets you adjust your baby's sleeping position for maximum convenience and comfort. What a wonderful piece of furniture that will be fully from infancy and beyond.
Delta Children's Products Silverton Sleigh 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Crib, White:
- White Sleigh Baby Crib Weight limit: 50 lbs or 35" whichever comes first
- Converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed with headboard and footboard
- Toddler guard rail and crib conversion rails sold separately
- Strong and sturdy wood construction
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- 3-position mattress height adjustment
- The Delta 4-in-1 Crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Easy assembly
- Bedding not included with the Delta 4-in-1 Crib
Bundle Includes Your Choice of Bonus Mattress:
- Kolcraft - Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Kolcraft - Pediatric & Toddler Mattress, Enchanted Princess
- Sealy Baby - Ortho Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress (additional $20)
- Sealy Baby - Ultra Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress (additional $40).
See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.