About this item
The perfect mix of comfort and style, the Delta LX Stroller features a bold, bubble print with an oversized canopy that offers plenty of storage for on-the-go essentials. The multi-position reclining seat and adjustable footrest allow kids relax and enjoy the ride.
Delta Children Urban Street LX Stroller, Grey/Red:
- The Delta LX Stroller is recommended for children up to 45 lbs
- Full, multi-position recline with adjustable footrest
- Five-point harness with soft shoulder pads
- Large European style canopy with peek-a-boo window
- The Urban Street baby lightweight stroller has a large storage bag on back canopy and under the frame
- Front wheels: 6.5"; back wheels: 7.5"
- 360-degree shock absorbing front wheels
- Compact umbrella folds for easy storage and travel
- Soft comfort carrying handle
- Urban Street baby lightweight stroller dimensions: 32"W x 19.9"D x 40.5"H
- Weight: 16.4 lbs
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM standards
- Assembly required for the grey/red compact stroller (about 30 minutes)
- Model# 11501-026
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Accessories Included:||Travel Bag|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 20.3 x 42.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.