About this item
Comfort and style go hand in hand when it comes to the gray Delta Children City Street Side-by-Side Stroller! Designed to accommodate any growing family, it features plenty of storage, a parent cup holder and a five-point safety harness for peace of mind.
Delta Children City Street Side-by-Side Double Stroller, Gray:
- The gray Delta Children City Street Side-by-Side Stroller is recommended for children up to 35 lbs (per seat)
- 5-point safety harness
- The Delta double stroller has a large European style canopy
- 2 storage bags and parent cup holder with 2 attachment points
- 360-degree swivel shock absorbing front wheels
- Compact umbrella fold for easy storage and travel
- Fits through a standard 30" door
- Dimensions: 31.2"W x 29.6"D x 37.3"H
- Product weight: 18.3 lbs
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements
- Meets or exceeds government and ASTM standards
- The side-by-side double stroller has a lightweight frame
- Assembly required (about 30 minutes)
- Model# 11701-026
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Accessories Included:||Travel Bag|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||35 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.2 x 29.6 x 37.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I know the picture doesn't show the colors well but it is totally red in person. Not pink at all.by oreolover12311/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red with gray and it is beautiful!by MomOfLKV11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's red and greyby NurseMommyof2boys6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color is red with grey trim.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stroller is red with grey trim.by Delta Children Support4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think weight is what matters. My 2 toddlers (4 yo girl & 2 yo boy, total weight is ~70lbs) r no problem. Still maneuver easily, so i think even if my kids get heavier, it will still carry them.by MomOfLKV8/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 big boys a 40 lb 4 year old and a 24 lb 1 year old and it turns and moves like a dream and feels super sturdy to me. Also I still can push it just fine when I have only the 1 year old in it by himself too and doesn't feel lopsided. I love it!by NurseMommyof2boys6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can hold up to 45 lbs per seat.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cannot answer if the stroller is good for your grandkids, can only advise that each seat of the stroller is rated to hold 45 lbs.by Delta Children Support5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do the seats recline? If so, enough for an infant or young baby to lay in? And do they recline independently?
- They do recline and while not flat it is enough to lay in.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, each seat reclines independently and they recline about 125 degrees.by Delta Children Support1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?