About this item
Delsym Night Time Cough + Cold Relief Mixed Berry Flavored Liquid temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: cough, nasal congestion, minor aches and pains, sore throat, headache, runny nose, sneezing. It temporarily reduces fever and controls cough to help you get to sleep.
Delsym Night Time Cough + Cold Relief Mixed Berry Flavored Liquid:
- Controls cough to help you get to sleep
- Temporarily relieves cough, sore throat, body aches, nasal congestion
- Max strength
- For ages 12+
- Temporarily reduces fever
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient (In each 20 ml) Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product., For children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, glaucoma, breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, cough that occurs with to much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product Do not use more than directed, excitability may occur, especially in children, marked drowsiness may occur, alcohol, sedatives, And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, avoid alcoholic drinks, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptom occur, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning). Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. Dos as follow or as directed by doctor. ml = milliliter. Adults And children 12 years of age And older: 20 ml in dosing cup provided every 4 hours. Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate*, Xanthan Gum. *May contain this ingredient.
1-888-963-3382. You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.