Customers also viewed these products
DeLorme Earthmate GPS PN-20
Consider these popular products
- $69.99 List price $89.99Save $20.00
- $112.31 Was $125.25Save $12.94
- $118.80 List price $179.99Save $61.19
- $315.49 Was $362.35Save $46.86
- $119.87 Was $134.20Save $14.33
- $169.99 Was $178.94Save $8.95
- $186.44 Was $211.67Save $25.23
- $114.07 Was $127.99Save $13.92
- $156.66 Was $230.99Save $74.33
- $125.00 Was $131.15Save $6.15
- $409.78 List price $599.99Save $190.21
- $139.95 Was $166.25Save $26.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Earthmate GPS PN-20 is a high-sensitivity, bright-color-screen handheld GPS that offers an unrivaled selection of display options. Special options include up-to-date topographic maps, NOAA nautical charts and four types of aerial imagery. The Earthmate GPS PN-20 is WAAS-enabled, waterproof to IPX-7 standards and comes in a rugged, impact-resistant rubberized case. It fits easily in the palm of the hand and weighs just over five ounces.
- Earthmate GPS PN-20 has a compact, easy-to-use design
- Features a GPS compass
- Sharp high-resolution 2.2'' 65K-color screen, 220 x 176 pixels
- 12-channel STMicroelectronics GPS chipset
- WAAS Enabled for accuracy within 3 meters
- 75 MB of available onboard Flash memory
- Support for high-capacity SD cards (SDHC) up to 32 GB
- Rugged rubberized housing and waterproof to IPX-7 standards
- Earthmate GPS PN-20 saves 1,000 waypoints, 50 routes and 10 tracks
- Plan, organize and review your GPS data on your desktop with Topo USA hybrid maps, trail profiling and 3-D view
- Transfer map data on included 1GB SD card & reader
- Runs on two AA Alkaline batteries for up to 11 hours or Lithium AA batteries for up to 21 hours
- Dimensions: 2.43" x 5.25" x 1.5"
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AE-007843-201|
|Dimensions:||2.43" w x 5.25" h x 1.5" d|
|Accessories Included:||Map Library Annual Subscription|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 2.43 x 1.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and now it comes with offer in box to upgrade to 8.0 for $9.95 S&Hby Rob4446/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. BUT if you get one and there not in the package call DeLorme they had a shipment go out with out the maps. I called and got my maps in about 2 days.by GPSNEWBE3/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and this software sells by itself for $99. This is a super deal.by FamilyCacher2/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it came with Topo USA 7.0 discs. There are are four total. One for the full U.S. and then three discs that break up the U.S. in regions, East, Central and West.by WheresMyBailOut2/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any GPS device will work anywhere in the world, when it comes to showing a location. The difference is in the maps. The DeLorme GPS units are unique in their ability to load "user-created" maps as well as any map that can be downloaded from the internet or scanned paper maps. Check here for more information: http://forum.delorme.com/viewtopic.php?t=15901&highlight=astan I hope that this helps! -Brian -Team DeLormeby An anonymous customer12/12/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not recommended. To use the mapping feature, he would have to obtain the data for Iraq, which for some brands is quite expensive. If he is going to be going outside the base he will have access to a government GPS. I did carry a civilian GPS to keep in my pack for emergency but I never really used it. Camp Taji 2006-2007by pain712/11/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah it comes with a USB connector.by doubss4/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ,with very little problemby hiker19634/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?