Check out these related products
Dell V525w Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$14.76 List price $32.80Save $18.04
- Reduced Price$19.67 List price $38.44Save $18.77
- $5.26 Was $5.88Save $0.62
- from $9.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save valuable home or home office space with one Dell V525w Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine that can handle all your family's printing, scanning, copying and faxing needs. Combining four capabilities into one smart device is also easy on the budget. Print wirelessly from any room in your home with built-in 802.11b/g/n. Share your V525w with multiple PCs over your home wireless network. Easily navigate menus without turning on your PC with the 2.4" color LCD display. Simplify household tasks with copying, scanning or faxing of up to 35 pages at a time and automatic two-sided printing. Everyone at home, including your family photo keepers, business organizers and students of all ages, can enjoy remarkable image quality and impressive print speeds.
Dell V525w Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 35 ppm; Color: Up to 30 ppm
- Print Resolution
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
Series 31, Series 32, Series 33, Series 33R ink cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- 35-page auto-document feeder
- Copier Settings:
Black Copy Speed: Up to 25 cpm; Color Copy Speed: Up to 21 cpm
- Scan Settings:
Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 35-sheet (ADF), 100-sheet standard input tray, 25-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain, Premium Plain, Rich Color, Letterhead, Labels, Envelope, Heavy Plain, Heavy Rich Color, Business Card, Glossy Photo, Matte Photo, Inkjet Matte Brochure Light, Inkjet Matte Brochure Heavy, Inkjet Glossy Brochure Light, Inkjet Glossy Brochure Heavy, Transparency, Iron-On Transfer
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7, Linux Ubunta/SUSE/Fedora
- Single use ship-with ink cartridges
- Setup instructions
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cable
- USB cable
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||1200 dpi|
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|Number of Sheets:||100 sheets|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Linux Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163957|
|Connector Type:||USB , USB host , Wi-Fi(n)|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Linux Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7|
|Interface Type:||USB , USB host|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Has Automatic Two-Sided Printing:||Y|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Linux , Mac|
|Recommended Use:||Plain Paper Print|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in) , Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in) , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) , B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in) , A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||64GCD|
|Paper Size:||Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), Exec (10.5" x 7.25"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), A5 (5.8" x 8.3"), A6 (4.2" x 5.8"), B5 (5.8" x 10.1")|
|RAM Memory:||256 MB|
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||30ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.01 x 14.41 x 10.55 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES IT DOESby TRUCKER696912/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flash Drive, mine came with a 2gigby TFuzzy12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The Dell All-in-One V525w/V725w printers do not feature a memory card reader slot. They do have a USB slot that can print .jpg(V525w) and .pdf and .jpg (V725w) files directly from a USB Memory Key. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam11/8/2012Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. product description says it comes with single use -ship with ink cartridge. What does that mean?
- Means the cartridges are not meant to be refilled by users.by mijnenig5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Dell AIO V525w printer! Single-Use basically means that you agree to not trying to refill the cartridges when you open their package upon initial use. They still have a high page-count capacity per cartridge and are actually cheaper to purchase than regular-use cartridges. Here is more information from Dell's website: "Single Use cartridges are specially priced and designed to stop working after delivering a fixed amount of ink. Use of this cartridge confirms your agreement that it is to be used only once. After this single use, the license to use the print cartridge terminates. Regularly-priced ink cartridges not subject to these terms are available." Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam5/20/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, either just connect with the USB cable that comes with it or follow instructions to make a wireless connection.by mijnenig5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the V525w All-in-One inkjet printer! Yes, this printer supports a number of operating systems, Including: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 Mac OS 10.4 and up Ubuntu Since I can assume that your Inspiron 15R is running one of these operating systems, it should work on it just fine. It's a good idea to check out Dell's Support website for the latest Driver downloads before you first install the printer. :) Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam4/8/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- $128.43 Was $136.65Save $8.22
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- See details in cart