Dell Refurbished Black Inspiron One 2330 All-In-One Desktop PC with Intel Core i3-2120 Processor, 6GB Memory, 23" Monitor, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
The Dell Refurbished Inspiron One 2330 All-In-One Desktop PC has everything you need to compute. Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium lets you complete any task.
Dell Refurbished Inspiron One 2330 All-In-One Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-2120 processor
3.30GHz, 3MB Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- 8x tray-loading CD/DVD burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 23" Full HD monitor
Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio line-out, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 2 x VGA ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x composite port, 1 x S/PDIF port
- 1 x PCI Express (x4) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 2 x PCI Express (x16) slots, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 2 x internal 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- Refurbished items have a 90-day parts and labor limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Dell keyboard
- Dell mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3-2120 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||1 TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||8x Tray Load CD/DVD Burner|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|System Ram:||6 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 7.5 x 16.5|
Ask a question
- no, not sure if one can be hooked up ....by nursied12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby daveddb12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby whiplash32612/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby whiplash32612/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but we bought a a wirless mouse to use & it is great...by nursied12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby daveddb12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the one I received had a wired mouse and keyboard.by whiplash32612/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Both the mouse and the keyboard is wireless. However, if you want, you can just buy a wired mouse and keyboard and just plug it into the USB connector into the back of the computer, and it will work just the same as the mouse and keyboard that came with the computer. I would recommend a keytronic keyboard and keytronics mouse, or a microsoft or HP mouse and keyboard. They are easy to setup, and the keyboard is really easy to type on. Least it feels like that to me, I dont make as many typos with the keytronics keyboard.by Ang55412/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?