Consider these popular products
- Rollback$480.00 Was $550.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.98 Was $300.00Save $50.02
- Rollback$499.98 Was $585.00Save $85.02
- Clearance$329.00 Was $349.00Save $20.00
- $630.00 Was $665.00Save $35.00
- $425.00 Was $450.00Save $25.00
- Rollback$560.00 Was $645.00Save $85.00
- Rollback$299.98 Was $399.00Save $99.02
- Rollback$469.98 Was $545.00Save $75.02
- Rollback$849.98 Was $945.00Save $95.02
- Rollback$429.98 Was $485.00Save $55.02
Dell Inspiron 660s i660s-2308BK Desktop PC with Intel Pentium G630 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The space-saving Dell Inspiron 660s Desktop PC helps you quickly connect to your friends, family and multimedia. From term papers to social networking, your priorities are easier to tackle with an Intel processor, Windows 7 operating system and 4GB of memory. With two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports, an eight-in-one media card reader and HDMI capabilities, connecting to cameras, MP3 players, printers and other peripherals and accessories is quick and easy.
Dell Inspiron 660s i660s-2308BK Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium G630 processor
2.60GHz, 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 16x DVD+/-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics
- 8-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- McAfee Internet Security (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Dell USB keyboard
- Dell USB optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Pentium G630 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||500 GB|
|Multimedia Drive:||16x DVD+/-RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.8 x 3.9 x 10.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, There is a customer service Number in the Quick Start guide.by CeeCee291511/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The system comes with Dell’s 1-Year Basic In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis Plan. Here is Dell's Warranty and Policy page: http://dell.to/qDv6c1 This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Dell-branded hardware products, including Dell-branded peripheral products. Keep scrolling down the page and you will see more information about the remote diagnosis procedure and other terms as well. After purchase, you first will need to register your system with Dell by filling out the form here: http://dell.to/oGXJDO Dell does offer warranty extensions (up to 4 years) for systems like this purchased at our retailers. After 7-10 days, you will be in our system and then you can call 1-866-777-1542 or browse through your upgrade options on this site: http://dell.to/r6FbVl Hope this helps, JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam11/8/2012Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Photo shop installed and it has shown no bugs in the operations.by CeeCee291511/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Yes, this Inspiron 660s definitely meets and exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for Adobe Photoshop (CS6). Of course, with graphically intensive programs like Photoshop, the more powerful processor, video card and amount of memory in the computer will shorten the rendering times and make the software run smoother overall. You can browse the Adobe Photoshop forums and see what kind of hardware (processors/video cards) that other users of the software recommend. You can always upgrade memory or add a new video card once you have the system, to improve Photoshop performance if you decide it needs it. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam7/20/2012Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Hogan, Thank you for your interest in the Inspiron 660s. You should order this system in the color that you want. As it turns out, the colored face plates are not considered customer replaceable components. I hope this information was helpful. Have a good day! -SaraTforDellby YourDellTeam11/15/2012Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?