Dell GX280 Mini-Tower PC (Refurbished) with Intel Pentium 4 Processor, 80GB Hard Drive and Windows XP Professional (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This refurbished Dell mini-tower computer has everything you need. Microsoft Windows XP Professional lets you accomplish basic tasks. Connect this Dell desktop computer to the Internet with a fast Ethernet connection.
Dell Mini-Tower PC, GX280 Refurbished:
Key Features and Benefits:
Allows you to do the computer basics of web surfing, emails and documents
Store 53,000 photos, 23,000 songs or 42 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies, and read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
With VGA support
Additional Dell Desktop PC Features:
Support and Warranty:
What's In The Box:
These computers are cleaned and tested to perform as new. Includes one year warranty from Microsoft's largest Authorized Refurbisher, Joy Systems. For warranty or customer service, please contact email@example.com or 732 907-1593 or 877-JOY(569)-8808. Computer exterior case may have small cosmetic imperfections.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||80 GB|
|Memory Card Type:||Yes|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||4 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows XP Pro|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GX280|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 15.00 x 4.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and yes!by MrRoboto5/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dvd drive came with mine. Sound card in machine but no speakers. Mine are on my monitor and pluged right in to back of computer. No problem.by OBULLY3/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does have a built in dvd player. It does have sound. On The item I purchased I had to go thru the Bios set up in order to turn on sound cardby AMBROSIO1/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dvd player yes, sound no must install speakers if your sound and video card worksby nutnhoney612/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a CD-ROM which plays DVD's but it does not have or come with speakers. I bought an inexpensive set of speakers and am very happy. It does come with a keyboard and mouse.by rayebird12/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is but, couldn't get it to play !by TBARDS12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but you have to install dvd player download from internet.by lippincott11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a dvd player and a jack for speakers.by macdaddy2511/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found this very easy to set up. Plugged it in, turned it on and then followed the steps to authenticate the Windows XP software with Microsoft. That took about 10 minutes. After that, I added my own software programs that I wanted on the unit and was fully up and running.by AC998/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't have any problems setting it up. I added a pci Modem until my DSL is set-up and installed a CD burner from the PC it was replacing. It loaded all the drivers with-out any problems for an older HP printer, the monitor and the PCI and CD-Rom. WE use Dell's exclusively where I work and they make a very good product. Being refurbished didn't bother me as I wanted XP operating system for my wife.by rambo6667/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy/simple set-up, took no more than 15mins.by GaPeachXIV7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should do it. I had to download/install from Microsoft the anti-virus and firefox and adblock plus, all free, all easy to download/install. Other than a keyboard fail the second day it has worked out real well for the price.by TortugabeatstheHare6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is. This Dell Dell GX280 mini tower PC!by MrRoboto5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dell is the best!! Everythng is color coded for setup...it is so easy!! And they last for a long time... I have been working from home for 10 years now an just put my old dell out to pasture and got a refurbished one from Walmart and it is just as good as a brand new one!!by MedicalMamma6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's ready to go right out of the box.by Ibok10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of the XP had to have updates but that is automatic when you go online.by forgunner9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My unit, once hooked to the internet and fired up, immediately sought service pack 3, which it automatically and easily loaded. Bare operating system. You'll have to load your own working software such as Adobe reader, MS Office, etc.by CrucialKnowledge9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the version of Windows XP that came with the system was current and included the latest security patches.by AC998/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby monilove128/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I am not the seller of these Dell Systems but since I do specialize in Dell computers, I will help answer questions when it is appropriate. I would assume that the system has at least Windows XP SP2 (service pack 2) installed on the system. Even if the most recent XP updates are not installed on a computer, you can go to the Windows Update site, type in your XP Product Key and download all of the latest XP OS updates for free. Just remember that Windows XP was released over 10 years ago and Microsoft is ending all Windows XP support on April 8, 2014. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam7/17/2012Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?