Dell FY13 Alienware Aurora AAR4-2501BK Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-3820 Processor, 8GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
Maximize your multimedia with the powerful Dell FY13 Alienware Aurora AAR4-2501BK 8GB Memory Desktop, featuring high-performance graphics and more. Who says a desktop PC has to be confined beneath your desk? This Dell FY13 Alienware Aurora AAR4-2501BK 8GB Memory Desktop has a graceful, eye-catching exterior that enables easy access to essential features, function and finesse into every detail.
Dell FY13 Alienware Aurora AAR4-2501BK Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Dell FY13 Alienware Aurora AAR4-2501BK 8GB Memory Desktop Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i7-3820 processor
3.60GHz, 10MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
The Dell Intel Core i7 Desktop PC with i7-3820 Processor gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 2TB SATA hard drive
Store 1,300,000 photos, 571,000 songs or 1,053 hours of HD video and more with the Dell Windows 8 Desktop (Monitor Not Included) with 2TB Hard Drive
- Blu-ray Disc Player and DVD+/-RW drive
Watch HD movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on the Dell Intel Core i7 Desktop PC with i7-3820 Processor
- Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Graphics
With 1.5GB graphics memory
- 1 x USB 3.0 port, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio line out, 1 x audio line in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- McAfee SecurityCenter with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Firewall (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Dell Windows 8 Desktop (Monitor Not Included) with 2TB Hard Drive
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i7-3820 Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||2 TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||Blu-Ray Combo Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|System Ram:||8 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.4 x 9.8 x 16.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, Dell, like other manufacturers, has discontinued support for Windows XP on their newer systems. This system ships with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Since Dell does not create drivers for this system to work with Windows XP, you COULD install it after purchase but many of the system components might not function properly without these drivers for XP. That said, it sounds like you want to play some older XP games. You can try to install them and then play them in XP compatibility mode. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-windows If that does not work, you can upgrade the OS to Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (via a purchased Product Key card) and then run the system in XP Mode. This is a virtual environment allowed in Windows 7 that mimics an XP operating system. You can read more about XP Mode here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-xp-mode You should also check out VMware Player (VMware) and VirtualBox (Oracle). Both allow you to run Windows XP in a virtual mode and does not require the upgrade to Windows 7 Professional. Best of all, they are free! http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ and/or https://www.virtualbox.org/ Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. why does this system not have wifi built in, and can you get it ordered with wifi onboard?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Alienware Aurora desktop! In general, desktops like the Aurora do not come with a pre-installed Wireless card. The consensus among gamers is that a direct Ethernet connection is preferred over a Wi-Fi connection. If you do need a wireless connection to your router, the Aurora can be equipped with the MSI MS3871 Wireless-N + Bluetooth USB adapter. This plugs into a USB port and fits inside the desktop. You can buy one direct from Dell by contacting Spare Parts and asking for Dell Part # R20R8. There are many USB/Wi-Fi devices like this one but this is the one that Alienware recommends for the Aurora. As it turns out, this cannot be pre-installed when purchased here on Walmart. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby An anonymous customer6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?