About this item
Small details will be visible with the generous screen size of this 17" DEL17LCD Black Dell Refurbished Monitor. You can see the screen from most any angle thanks to its anti-glare properties. The Dell Widescreen LCD Monitor is an optimal choice for office or home settings where you need to view two documents side by side. Whether you are watching movies or TV shows, the wide screen offers plenty of space for comfortable viewing in most any setting. This Dell Widescreen Monitor comes with a 1280 x 1024 resolution, offering superior image quality for your task. With a quality color contrast ratio, you will get a clear and concise picture.
Dell Refurbished 17" Widescreen LCD Monitor (DEL17LCD):
- 17" diagonal LCD screen
This anti-glare monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 5:4 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1280 x 1024 resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction
- 600:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 8 ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
- 0.264mm pixel pitch
Provides detailed text and graphics
|Resolution:||1280 x 1024|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.64 x 12.9 x 7.16|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With a power cable to your outlet and your other cable going to the back of your computer is a no brainer.by JFB136/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all you need to do is connect the VGA video cable (Blue connector), the power cord and you're ready to go.by Joy Systems2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I just hooked it up to my HP computer and it worked.by JFB136/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you do with this is connect the video cable and the power cord and it is ready.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it should, I hooked it up to my HP and it worked okay unless your computer is some real oddball computer.by JFB136/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will hook up to most HP laptops.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?