Similar items in stock
- from $181.59Save $217.41
- from $151.08Save $147.92
- from $240.08Save $208.92
Dell Black Matte 15.6" Inspiron i15RV-1333BLK Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-3227U Processor and Windows 8 Operating System
Customers also bought these products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dell 15.6" Inspiron i15RV-1333BLK Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-3227U processor
1.90GHz, 3MB Cache
- 6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
- 8x DVD+/-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- Built-in webcam
- 8-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth technology
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System
- Microsoft Office Trial
- McAfee LiveSafe
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC (i15RV-1333BLK)
- Power cord
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for the Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC (i15RV-1333BLK), click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i3|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight|
|Processor Speed:||1.50 GHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Interface Type:||8 in 1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||i15RV-1333BLK|
|RAM Memory:||6 GB|
|Product Accessories Included:||Power cord, 4-Cell Lithium Ion, Quick Start Guide|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Windows 8.1 is already pre-installed. If you happen to get an older model with Windows 8.0 (unlikely) - you get a free 8.1 download upgrade from teh Windows Online Store.by BetaTest4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Call Dell Tech support to help with that. Will need to have internet connection because they will have access to your computer (with your permission) to set everything up for you! Will take about 3 to 4 hours to complete process. (depending on internet speed) Upgrade to 8.1 rewrites the computer program.by ComputerEnthusiast14/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Jrziegrl4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU CAN DOWNLOAD 8.1 FREEby BECKYW733/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. From what I have heard, Windows 8.1 is just an update like XP ServicePack 2by comparisionshopper2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the upgrade is free. Just be patient depending upon your internet connection it takes time to upgrade.by Litchfield2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. A wireless mouse/keyboard can be used when connected to any available USB ports.by MichealW3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can find more detailed info here. Even though this one is not a touch screen. http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15-3537/pd?oc=fncwc2405s&model_id=inspiron-15-3537by LeonardoW3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! WiFi enabledby ComputerEnthusiast13/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Sora23/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I USE A WIRELESS MOUSE AND ALSO A WIRELESS PRINTER ON MINEby BECKYW733/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes of course.by AntonioB3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No HDMI out. Expect to pay $20 or less for adapter on ebayby TVWizard73/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. If you really need "a VGA output to connect to a projector", you can use a USB-to-VGA adapter or an HDMI-to-VGA adapter.by MichealW3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Externally Accessible (2) USB 3.0 + (2) USB 2.0 RJ45 Ethernet HDMI™ v1.4aCombination headphone/microphone jack Kensington Security Lock AC Power In Multi-media Card Reader Digital (SD) Memory Card Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) with UHS 50MB/Sec Memory Stick (MS) Memory Stick PRO (MS Pro) Memory Stick XC (MSXC) Multi Media Card (MMC) Multi Media Card plus (MMC+) Supported in MMC compatibility mode onlyby LeonardoW5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This question has been answered (basically), but the answer should have noted that it is possible to get an HDMI to VGA interface if your projector has only VGA input. So... No this laptop does not have a VGA port for connecting a projector, but you can use the HDMI output even if you need VGA input to the projector.by dbeagar3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! It doesn't! BUT.....HDMI cable to your Favorite Flat Screen TV and Voila!!!! Mirror image from laptop to TV! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!by ComputerEnthusiast13/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it has an HDMI connection that supports a projector.by Cece573/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?