Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron N5030 iN5030-1584OBK Laptop PC with Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500 Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the speed is great. Of course, that also depends on your internet speed. We had 1.5 and upgraded to 10 recently and I didn't really see any difference in speed. Is super fast with both.by kaylissa6211/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems really fast to me but then I was working on a ten year old computer before I got this one.by Sunnydaze110/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This laptop was designed for a great experience when browsing the web, word processing and other daily basic tasks. It is hard to beat this low price and utility combination in a 15" laptop. If you are looking to use this laptop for intensive video editing or gaming, I would look into another with a faster processor. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Very solid computer. Nothing cheap about it.by kaylissa6211/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. My Dell feels great to the touch. The lid is solid and base is solid as well. The touchpad works great.by MTrobinsnest8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I apologize that your last interaction with a Dell product was not up to your liking. I can assure you that all of the systems sold from retail locations like Walmart are of the same high quality standards as the ones sold on our own site. I hope that you contacted us and that we helped rectify the issue in a way that satisfied you. In regards to this particular laptop, I have heard nothing but great reviews (remember that this laptop is prices at a great low price) and I would recommend you checking out in-depth reviews for this product (N5030) from other websites. Hope this helps, JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 2 to 3 hoursby kaylissa6211/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book states that the battery run time is varied according to what program(s) are running. When my son-in-law who works on laptops all the time was amazed at how long my battery was holding up when he was working on my laptop. He said that it was MUCH better than his which is an upgraded one from the one I have.by MTrobinsnest8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The 6-cell battery for this Inspiron 15 has a rated battery life up to 4hrs and 34min. This figure is based on testing using the Mobile Mark 2007 battery life benchmark test. For more information about the Mobile Mark 2007 battery life benchmark test, visit www.bapco.com. The results of the Mobile Mark 2007 battery life benchmark test should be used only to compare one product with another and are not a guarantee you will experience the same battery life. Battery life varies and may be significantly less depending on your product’s configuration, software, usage, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors. Maximum battery life will decrease with time and use. Hope this helps, JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?