Dell Alienware AX51-6154BK Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3450 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8 (Monitor Not Included)
About this item
About this item
The AX51-6154Bk Dell Alienware PC comes with Windows 8 installed to provide the most up-to-date software for fun and work. The slim and stylish case on the Dell Alienware desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3450 Processor takes up less space than a traditional desktop. Specially designed, the Alienware gaming desktop features 8 GB memory with a 1TB hard drive and Windows 8 to allow you to run power-hungry programs and multimedia software at optimal speeds. The AX51-6154BK Dell Alienware has enough room to store 666,000 photos or 526 hours of HD video and still enough left over to hold all your programs. This PC comes with a mouse, a keyboard and a Quick Start Guide for fast and easy setup.
Dell Alienware AX51-6154BK Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-3450 processor
3.10GHz, 6MB Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- DVD+/-RW drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Graphics
With 1.5GB graphics memory
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio line out, 1 x audio line in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8
- McAfee SecurityCenter with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Firewall (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5-3450 Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Capacity:||Up to 1 GB|
|Processor Speed:||3.10 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1099565|
|Connector Type:||2 x Aux Audio, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Interface Type:||Serial ATA/300|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AX51-6154BK|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||BD-ROM/DVD±R/±RW|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.25 x 3.74 x 13.50 IN|
Ask a question
- It states on the box GTX 640.by Jeff28436/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Alienware X51 desktop. Sorry for the confusion but this AX51-6154BK configuration of the X51 comes with the 1GB GDDR5 GeForce GT 640 video card. The more powerful GTX 660 video card only comes with systems that have the upgraded, 330W external power supply. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam1/24/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Yubo4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Alienware X51 desktop! Yes, this system connects to your home wireless network via its built-in Dell Wireless 1502 LAN (802.11n) card. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam1/16/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Alienware X51 desktop. As it turns out, the DVD+/-RW drive in this unit can do everything but read/write to Blu-ray discs. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam4/2/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?