About this item
Take your multimedia viewing experience to another level with the ST2421L full HD monitor with LED. This 24" widescreen display is an optimum choice for cinematic quality and makes watching movies, playing games and photo editing an amazing experience.
Home is where the action is
The new Dell ST2421L 24" widescreen full HD monitor with LED delivers true cinematic picture quality with a 16:9 aspect ratio and excellent color contrast (estimated dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1). Give your movies, videos and games the big-screen attention they deserve with clear 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution and true-to-life picture quality.
Slim and elegant design
With its slim depth and high-gloss front bezel that complements your desktop, the ST2421L is a stylish monitor designed to fit most home environments. Elegant, functional and built for maximum comfort, its tilt-adjustability feature has a panel tilt of 4° forward and 21° backward. You'll also be amazed by the intuitive touch controls and the beautiful lit bottom front bezel when the monitor is on.
The ST2421L monitor was designed for the environmentally conscious user. This highly efficient LCD panel is both mercury and arsenic free. The LED backlight complies with the stringent environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption without sacrificing performance.
Transform any room in your house into center stage and enjoy action-packed entertainment in addition to stunning picture quality.
Energy efficient - designed with LED backlight to comply with environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption
Quality that's measured - with an estimated 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, you're able to experience the outstanding contrast and intricate detail delivered through richer and deeper blacks.
Brighten up your world - illuminate your desktop experience with a brightness level of 250cd/m2 (typical).
Enriched in color - enjoy more crisp and vibrant graphics with a depth of 16.7 million colors.
No more glare - cut out unwanted reflections with antiglare coating.
Cinematic picture quality with 1920x1080 full HD resolution and fast response time of 5ms
Energy-efficient performance and ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
Easily connects to desktops, laptops and gaming consoles (cables sold separately)
Elegantly designed with a slim depth and stylish look
Full HD monitor with LED
24-inch diaginal viewable size
16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
TN (Twisted Nematic) Non-glare panel type
Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz resolution
0.277 mm pixel pitch
250 cd/m2 brightness
7,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
5 ms response time
170° horizontal viewing angle
160° vertical viewing angle
81% (CIE1976) / 68% (CIE1931) color support
Tilt adjustable stand
Security lock slot
One (1) 15-pin VGA port
One (1) DVI-D port with HDCP
One (1) HDMI port
One (1) Line-in 3.5 mm audio port
One (1) Line-out 3.5 mm audio port
One (1) Power port
100 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 1A
With stand: 16.47 x 22.64 x 8.02-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
Without stand: 14.03 x 22.64 x 2.35-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
24-inch Dell ST2421L 1080p Widescreen LED LCD Monitor
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no tuner in it. no place to hook up coax cableby TheHedge1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it can't because a receiver / turner would be needed to capture the transmission. This is just a monitor, but a very good one.by Summerfunrunner11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Yes, the Dell ST2421L has an HDMI and DVI input that can be used to hook up to a cable box. Remember that this monitor does not have built-in speakers, so if you want to use the sound coming from the HDMI feed, you will want to add speakers. The Dell AX510PA soundbar attaches to the bottom of the monitor and provides nice stereo sound. Of course, you can always output the sound from the cable box to any other speakers you would like to use. This screen can give you Full HD (1080p) if the cable channel supports it. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Glossyby mjmy2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This Dell 24" widescreen monitor has a matte screen. Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam10/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- connections: 1 each-- DVI-D, HDMI & VGA. Also audio in & out (if connect via HDMI the audio will also reroute thru the hdmi, as I understand it-- carries both visual & audio signal)by Colonel5412/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The Dell St2421L has 3 video connections (VGA, DVI and HDMI) as well as 2 Audio connections (In/Out). Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?