Dell 15 U143F Standard Yield Black Cartridge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The hardworking Dell 15 U143F Standard Yield Black Ink Cartridge delivers crisp, neat-looking printouts with each use for a professional quality result. This little unit offers optimized ink drop size to deliver high-resolution printouts. Featuring microscopic drops for a concentrated focus on the page, it produces incredible detail and extremely high clarity especially on text-heavy pages. The printer ink cartridge works well with same-name printer drivers to strike a fine balance between yield and quality output. Your important documents, articles, worksheets, charts, flyers and more will shine with sharp text and vivid lines. The printouts retain their high quality over time. A handy, reliable ink management system alerts you when the Dell ink cartridge runs low on ink so you can order a replacement right online and know when to expect another unit.
The convenient notification allows you to time your order and keep up your productivity without missing a beat. This printer ink cartridge makes a smart choice for quality printing in your home, office or place of business. The box is completely recyclable.
Dell 15 Standard Yield Black Cartridge:
- Produces high-resolution printouts with clear images and sharp text
- Features microscopic ink-drop size for incredible clarity and detail
- Primary color of Dell ink cartridge: black
- Model No. : Series 15 Black
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 0.1
- Product in inches (L x W x H): 1.42" x 2.68" x 3.74"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||Series 15 Black|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.42 x 2.68 x 3.74|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the A940 printer requires Series 2 Dell Ink.by YourDellTeam11/24/2009Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Dell 720 takes Series 1 ink.by WalmartDellTeam8/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?