Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$399.99 List price $699.99Save $300.00
- $279.99 List price $519.98Save $239.99
- $333.99 Was $529.99Save $196.00
- $479.99 List price $799.98Save $319.99
- Reduced Price$279.99 List price $449.99Save $170.00
- $349.99 Was $399.99Save $50.00
- $284.99 Was $299.99Save $15.00
- $376.25 Was $478.11Save $101.86
- Reduced Price$199.99 Was $439.99Save $240.00
- Reduced Price$84.99 Was $279.98Save $194.99
Defender Sentinel Wireless 8 CH 1TB DVR with 6 Wireless 520TVL Cameras with 75ft Night Vision
Consider these popular products
- $23.48 Was $26.51Save $3.03
- $17.87 Was $26.00Save $8.13
- $7.96 Was $9.78Save $1.82
- $98.58 Was $116.45Save $17.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Defender Sentinel Wireless DVR safeguards your property both day and night. This system is made with cast aluminum at it is equipped with Clearvu digital technology. It has a night vision range of up to 75' to help you monitor an area in the dark. The system comes with an intuitive, icon-based menu for a quick and easy setup. The Defender 8-channel DVR with six wireless 520TVL cameras allows you to view your target location anytime, anywhere with remote viewing via Internet, smartphone and tablet. For added convenience, you can also receive email alerts with photos when motion is detected. The 500 GB DVR is an ideal choice for anyone who travels often as well as any household where the occupants are away at work and school during the day. It's also an excellent investment for a business owner who wants to monitor activity on the premises after working hours.
Streamline your security presence with Defender® Wireless. Cutting-edge ClearVu™ digital wireless technology sends your cameras' video feeds to a receiver without having to run a cable all the way to your DVR storage device or monitor. With 450ft range, you no longer have to worry about running out of cabling during setup. Simply connect the cameras to a power supply and begin monitoring any indoor or outdoor space within minutes!
Secure Digital Wireless Technology
Digital wireless technology makes set-up hassle free. This advanced system automatically connects when turned on - no drilling or wiring required. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly and securely, up to 450ft away.
Weather Resistant 520TVL Cameras
See it all, day or night: the 520TVL cameras included with this system give you crisp, sharp video that leaves nothing to the imagination. These cameras can easily weather the outdoor elements while providing you with clear, secure, wirelessly-transmitted footage.
See 75ft In The Dark
24 infrared (IR) LEDs allow each camera to see up to 75ft in the dark so you'll know exactly what's happening, day and night. LEDs automatically activate as soon as low-light levels are detected.
1TB Delivers Four Years of Memory
The included 1TB HDD allows for continuous monitoring and can store over four years' worth of recorded footage. Maximize available memory with motion activated recording and H.264 compression technology. DVR alerts will activate to notify user when HDD is full. Back up and transfer footage to USB flash drive or external hard drive via USB port.
Smartphone Viewing In 1 Step™
Defender®'s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
True Do-It-Yourself Security
Defender® Wireless gives you all the peace of mind of a professionally installed system with the satisfaction that comes from knowing you did it all yourself. Don't leave the safety of your property to chance - trust Defender® to help you protect what you value most.
8CH 1TB DVR, 6 Phoenix™ wireless cameras, 3 Phoenix™ receivers, 10 power adapters, 6 video cables with BNC adapters, mounting hardware, IR remote controller with batteries, 4 window warning stickers, instruction manual & software CD, quick start guide, USB mouse, ethernet cable, 1 year warranty, lifetime customer support.
|Focal Length:||3.6 mm|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Capacity:||500 GB , Motion detection, scheduled|
|Features:||Wireless , 24 , Pan/Tilt/Zoom support, motion detection, picture-In-picture (PIP) , DVR : 11 in x 8.7 in x 2 in - 3.7 lbs|
|Display Resolution:||1024x768, 704x480 (NTSC), 704x576 (PAL), 352x240 (NTSC), 352x288 (PAL), 704x240 (NTSC), 704x288 (PAL), 1280x1024, 800x600|
|Connector Type:||VGA x 1, BNC x 2 , BNC x 8 , RCA x 2|
|Interface Type:||USB x 2 , Serial ATA|
|Number of Channels:||8|
|Field of View:||48 degrees|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21311|
|Product Accessories Included:||Video cable - BNC - 4 pcs. Network cable - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - 1 pcs. , 4 power adapters, DVR, manual, remote control, mouse, 4 security stickers, wireless receiver, 6 wireless cameras|
|Digital Video Formats:||G.711, H.264|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do I need to buy a wireless screen (monitor) to view video camera pictures or can I view them using my electrical PC monitor?
- You can connect either a monitor or television to the DVR. You can also download an app to your smartphone, tablet, or computer for DVR viewing.by CommunityAnswer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in Defender Franckie. You can view these cameras through any monitor that supports HDMI, RCA or VGA connections!by DefenderCustomerSupport5/19/2016Written by a verified representative from DefenderCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your inquiry Joe, The cameras would require 6 Volts 0.8 Amps AC which the included power adapter will provide when plugged into a wall outlet. Please note that we cannot guarantee function if connected to an external battery.by DefenderCustomerSupport3/9/2016Written by a verified representative from DefenderCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Each camera includes a power cord with a total length of 25' with a disconnect at 10'.by DefenderCustomerSupport3/21/2016Written by a verified representative from DefenderCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?