About this item
Trust the 4-Channel Defender Sentinel Smart Security DVR to make thieves and vandals think twice about approaching your property. The 4-Channel Defender Sentinel Smart Security DVR functions just like a computer, with a mouse for pointing and clicking and an intuitive icon-based menu for easy set up and use. View anytime, anywhere with remote viewing via Internet, smartphone and tablet and receive email alerts, with photos, when motion is detected on your property. Record over two years worth of footage on the included 500GB hard drive. All-weather cameras deliver clear, high-quality video with 600 TV lines. 36 IR LEDs allow for 100' of automatic night vision. Anti-vandal mount ensures cameras cannot be tampered with and 65' of cable allows for greater flexibility in mounting around your home or business.
Defender Sentinel 4-Channel Smart Security DVR with 4 Cameras and 500GB HDD:
- The DVR with 4 Cameras and 500GB HDD is extremely easy to set up and use
- View your footage live online, PC, Mac, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile or Symbian devices
- The DVR with 4 Cameras and 500GB HDD sends instant email alerts if activity detected
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- DVR records in 704 x 480 resolution
- 36 IR ClearVu LEDs provide crisp and detailed night imagery
- 500GB hard drive allows continuous monitoring and recording of over 2 years worth of footage
- USB port for backup
- The Defender Security DVR has weather resistant cameras
- Secure wiring can't be tampered with
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.65 x 7.79 x 17.32|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.