About this item
The hit TV show is coming to your favorite video game system! The premise is simple: You have 26 briefcases in front of you. Each one contains a different amount of money. Open each case one by one, and try to find the briefcase with the biggest amount of money. Deal Or No Deal? Selecting cases, choosing "Deal" or "No Deal", and other on-screen options take advantage of the simple and intuitive point-and-click controls of the Wii Remote. Players will also be able to use their custom-made Mii characters as unique in-game contestants.
- A fun and cinematic recreation of the television show, Deal or No Deal features the voice of Howie Mandel and allows you to play game after game.
- Tired of playing random episodes? Want to bring a friend along? Interested in trying your hand as the Banker? Custom Games are for you. Up to four players can compete as contestants or against them as the Banker.
- Use any of your custom created Mii characters in the game! Profiles will be saved to your Mii, so play again and again to unlock each award.
- Try your hand at the Banker\'s Challenge, Variety Ladder, or Risky Business for a change of pace. Play a series of games to accomplish specific goals - like a being a stingy Banker or a greedy contestant.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Suggestive Themes
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.