About this item
Keep warm on cold days with this DeLonghi Ceramic Heater with Remote Control, DCH7093ER. It features an easy-to-use, digital, soft-touch control panel. It also has three power settings and an adjustable thermostat to ensure that you get your space to your desired temperature. In addition, it features a 24-hour digital timer to keep the room warm even when you are away. The anti-freeze setting on this flat panel ceramic heater automatically turns the unit on when the temperature drops below 44 degrees Fahrenheit to keep necessary systems from freezing. This heater can also be used in the summer with the fan-only option. It features a quiet operation, which is ideal for use in a bedroom.
DeLonghi DCH7093ER Digital Flat Panel Ceramic Heater with Remote Control:
- Quiet, motor-driven oscillation evenly distributes warm air quickly and efficiently
- Electronic tip-over switch
- Thermal cut-off and power indicator light
- 20 percent to 40 percent energy savings with advanced Eco-Plus function
- Easy-to-use digital, soft-touch control panel
- Full-function remote control
- 3 power settings
- Adjustable thermostat
- 24-hour digital timer with time remaining display
- Anti-freeze setting automatically turns unit on when temperature drops below 44 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fan-only function perfect for summer use
- Removable and washable anti-dust filter
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions of digital ceramic heater: 13"L x 10"W x 6"H
- Model# DCH7093ER
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 10.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as you keep it away from the wet areas--tub, sink, and leaky toilets, yes, it's okay in the bathroom. I have 3 of these, and one is in my very drafty bathroom. I keep it near the door, so it's not near the wet zones. I have IBS, so I spend a lot of time stuck in my frigid bathroom. A good heater is absolutely necessary in there, to keep both me and the pipes from freezing. This heater solved the problem.by Bibliophile201411/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This heater will roast you alive in a 10 by 15 room, let alone a little bathroom. You will be opening the door to let out the heat on high.by ohiogamermom11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MsINFINITIQX801/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up to 150 square feet but my den area is over 200 and it covers it well.by MsINFINITIQX8011/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1,000 square footby CrazyNexi11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The high temp for this unit is 90 degrees. Why would anyone need anything higher? I have never used it higher than the low 80s, and then only upon first entering a cold room. Once I warm up the room enough, I turn down the temp setting. Bear in mind that this unit will not heat a whole house or large area. It is a room heater. You don't need 113 degrees to make a room comfy. You only need such a high output if you are trying to heat a huge area with one heater. In that case, you would need a large, expensive industrial heater, or a regular house furnace. If you want to heat more than one room with room heaters, you will need a separate heater for each room, or you will have to carry one heater from room to room. My furnace died, and the repair man said it is unfixable. Instead of spending several thousand dollars to replace it, I spent about $300 dollars for 4 space heaters. Three are this model, and one is a bigger, infrared heater for my kitchen. Because I turn the temp down when leaving a room, I am able to have zoned heat, and keep heating costs within reason.by Bibliophile20149/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says the heater only goes up to 90, but this little heater will roast you out.by ohiogamermom10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?