Similar items in stock
- $12.09 Was $14.15Save $2.06
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Utilizing Wii's innovative motion-sensing controller, de Blob invites players to launch a color revolution through open-ended platforming action and exploration. The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared "Color is a Crime!", robbing the beautiful and vibrant Chroma City of all color and imprisoning its citizens. Only the iconic hero de Blob can flip, bounce and paint his way past the evil Inkys to save Chroma City from a future without color. Featuring a deep, single-player campaign spanning ten massive levels, numerous quick-fire sprint challenges and over eight multiplayer options for up to four people, de Blob allows players to creatively remix the city by using custom paints, patterns and soundtracks. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future!
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color.
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets.
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers.
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes.
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question