In de Blob 2: The Underground Comrade Black is back and so is his war on color. Disguised as Papa Blanc, Comrade Black rigs the city's election in order to win and take control of Prisma City with his brainwashing new cult. That is, until de Blob bounces back in full color-spreading force with his revolution to restore color and life back to the city and its residents. In the colorful sequel, de Blob will paint his way through the enormous and pollution-filled Prisma City accompanied by a fantastic new interactive soundtrack and an arsenal of new tricks to confound his enemies. The game will also present players with new side quests, which allow players to upgrade de Blob's abilities. de Blob 2: The Underground will feature an in-depth single-player campaign with all-new power-ups and challenges, as well as multiplayer modes that support co-operative and competitive play.
- Imagine: An action packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want.
- Laugh: Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc and his hypno ray from washing away all the color from Prisma City.
- Power: Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power ups that turn you into a super Blob. Power. Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power ups!
- Share: Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new co-op multiplayer modes.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Mild Language, and Mild Cartoon Violence