About this item
In de Blob 2: The Underground, Comrade Black is back and so is his war on color. Disguised as Papa Blanc, Comrade Black rigs the city's election in order to win and take control of Prisma City with his brainwashing new cult. That is, until de Blob bounces back in full color-spreading force with his revolution to restore color and life back to the city and its residents. In the colorful sequel, de Blob will paint his way through the enormous and pollution-filled Prisma City accompanied by a fantastic new interactive soundtrack and an arsenal of new tricks to confound his enemies. The game also presents players with new side quests, which allow players to upgrade de Blob's abilities. de Blob 2: The Underground features an in-depth single-player campaign with all-new power-ups and challenges, as well as multiplayer modes that support co-operative and competitive play.
- Imagine: An action packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want.
- Laugh: Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc and his hypno ray from washing away all the color from Prisma City.
- Power: Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power ups that turn you into a super Blob. Power. Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power ups!
- Share: Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new co-op multiplayer modes.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Mild Language, and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.