Brica - Day & Night Musical Auto Mirror
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brica Day and Night Musical Auto Mirror allows you to keep your baby within your vision while you are driving. This device allows you to see in both daylight and dark, and it has a large convex mirror that provides a wide-angle view of your rear-facing infant. At night you will be able to see your infant with the touch of a button. This baby car mirror will intensify and illuminate for 8 seconds, then fade, and you can play three relaxing melodies that can be activated by the remote to help calm the baby when he or she is disturbed. The Brica Day and Night Musical Auto Mirror requires three AA batteries and three AAA batteries for the remote, which are sold separately.
Make the most of every minute with your little one with this durable and dependable mirror that will keep you and your baby connected, and the remote lets you check on them conveniently at anytime. This fun and practical mirror will provide for many smiles for you and your little one to share while traveling in the car, and it would make a thoughtful gift for any parent to be.
Brica Day and Night Musical Auto Mirror:
- Light will gradually intensify, illuminate for 8 seconds, then fade
- Brica car mirror plays 3 soothing melodies activated by the remote to help calm baby
- Requires 3 AA batteries for the mirror (sold separately)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries for the remote (sold separately)
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.75 x 1.25 x 10.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Our middle seat has no headrest. Its attached to the LATCH system loop I believe. It works okay as long as you always drive slow around turns and corners. Otherwise, it flips over...by Sweetlily04059/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with all you need to use it with either a seat with or without headrest.by Searchingforgreatdeals5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can attach it to seats with no headrests. you have one part that looks like a tongue kinda you stick that in the seat crack when you go to cold the back seat down, flip the seat up. then you attach the clip to your RF teeter hook.by AmandaJo1151/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a Corolla with no head rest and it works fineby KevMP1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this mirror doesn't come with velcro. It attaches to a headrest only. But you can always buy the velcro separately.by TRR92911/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can attach it to seats with no headrests. you have one part that looks like a tongue kinda you stick that in the seat crack when you go to cold the back seat down, flip the seat up. then you attach the clip to your RF teeter hook.by AmandaJo1151/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can also attach in the middle of the back seat by clipping the strap to the hook on the back of the seat. If your car has that feature.by Conppi11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The mirror has a strap with a buckle that goes around a head rest. I don't know how else you would attach it to the back of the seat.by lstrong8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?