Similar items in stock
Dawn Pretreater For Dishes Power Dissolver Dish Detergent, 12.8 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $63.52 Was $71.03Save $7.51
- from $4.17
- from $3.97
- Rollback$3.33 Was $3.58Save $0.25
- from $5.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- No scrubbing
- Pretreat for baked-on, burnt-on greasy dishes
Warning Text: Warning: eye & skin irritant. Keep out Of reach Of children. In case ofeye contact or prolonged skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Ifswallowed, drink a glass Of water To dilute. Do not spray toward face.If you are sensitive To strong smelling products, use in a ventilatedarea. Turn nozzle off between uses.
Instructions: 1. Spray dish To be cleaned. Don't add water until you're ready To wipe clean (step 3). 2. set aside while you do the rest Of your dishes (10-15 min.) for really tough items, let sit longer (max 30 minutes). Really old yellow build-up might require a second treatment And/or minor scrubbing. 3. wipe or wash And rinse item clean. Treated items can also be put directly into the dishwasher without wiping or rinsing.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00632|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.66 x 1.81 x 9.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not that I've noticed. I use it on everything, but I don't leave it on too long.by racerMK5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, it will clean up beautifully!!by Coachcntx2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you're talking about the outside of the pan, I've used it with no problemsby SrVp1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe it will harm it. I have not had any problems. It is a very good product.by Rachel191911/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on colored clothes (to get grease stains out) and have never had any problems with it damaging anything. No color runs or anything so I don't see it hurting a pan.by Dayzey4010/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it on my stovetop and never had a problem. Have never used it on pots and pans, but I wouldn't be afraid to try.by heavenlynutt9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have tried this product on nonstick pans for years and have never had a problemby extracleanfreak9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. I use it on my pans all the time. It takes the brown off the bottom where it has darkened from being on the burner, also I spray it inside my non stick pans and regular pans and the stuff comes right off!! I've been using this at least 3 years and never had a problem.by Beezalea9/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it on my baking pans as well as my stainless steel cooktop & no damage has ever occurredby insufferable8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT WILL NOT...... I USE IT ON POTS, PANS, COUNTER TOPS, STOVES, REFRIGERATORS, EVERYTHING THAT COLLECTS OR HAS GREASE ON IT. WONDERFUL STUFF.............by Dawnpowerdissolverlover2/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to wear gloves when you have prolonged exposure, it tells me it has some type of acidic base, i would say yes, i have used this for years and ive yet to find anything it hasnt removed from plastic, and paint isnt and more adhesive then baked on grease for 20 years, and yes ive cleaned a item that was baked on for 20 years....spray leave for 15-20 minutes and wipre off, it may need a second application if it has stubborn stainsby buddy673/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never used it on paint, but it does wonders with grease and grime. I have used a floor wipe (swifter) for paint on plastic and it came right off.by krbpjb3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Let it sit for 5 minutes, or less, gently lift off with STIFF dish washing brush. Piece of cake to remove ANYTHING, so far. I use it on tough grease on clothes, wholly cow, what a product! I'm a jewelry designer and instructor, it cleans OLD stuff BEAUTIFULLY without harming the finish, course I use air in a can to dry pieces, so no damp spots.....LOVE THIS STUFF! I water it down 50/50 or 1/2 n' 1/2 with water, last a LOT longer!by 2GreenEyes4u8/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honeslty, we don't know since we haven't tested the product for that. It’s designed to remove burnt on, baked on food residue. Kimby TheDawnTeam5/18/2014Written by a verified representative from TheDawnTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Trueby MrsDex7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?