Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders. Featuring a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses, Darksiders II strives to improve on every aspect of the original hit.
- Play Death - Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization - Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability - Side quests, a vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and a leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- Traversal - Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before...
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Violence