About this item
Prepare for your special event with this Darice 8' Decorative Arch. Versatile in nature, this white arch can be used both indoors and out. It can decorate a doorway or be placed at the altar as a wedding arch. Create a one-of-a-kind event decoration with this white arch, which can be adorned with flowers, ribbons, garlands or balloons of any color. The Darice 8' decorative arch comes with everything needed to assemble the arch, including light clips, screws and a wrench. The white arch includes 200 net lights that offer a flash option or steady burn option in which the bulbs stay lit. When an event calls for a decorative arch, this white arch is an ideal solution.
Darice 8' Decorative Arch, White:
- This decorative white arch is perfect for weddings, showers, parties, holidays and more
- Can be used indoors and out
- Decorate with flowers, garlands and ribbons
- Includes one 8' white arch (sixteen straight frame tubes; eleven straight cross tubes; eight curved tubes; fifty light clips; twenty-two assembly screws and needed wrench) and 200 white net lights with flash or steady burn options (if one bulb burns out the remainder stay lit)
- Uses 3-Amp 120 volt fuse
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.38|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 3.25 x 22.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- easy set up time, getting it to stand upright and not crooked is the most time consuming, it didn't take us over 45 min.by meia5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It took my soon about 20 mins to put together. Stability is not the greatest unless u have some extra support which is not difficult to do. It turned out great once it was together.by princesslyn5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- took me about 15 mintues to assemble (with lights)by flappyjr5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- takes about 15-20 minutes with 2 people. DEFINITELY need 2 peopleby easternky15/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 7-8ft depending on how far apart you separate the legs.by princesslyn1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is 96" (8 ft) tall after it is all assembled.by flappyjr1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- its around 84" in width.by flappyjr5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine accommodates 12" X 12" mats as well as 12" X 24" mats.by opal7773/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (15)Was this answer helpful?