Dap 00102 1 oz Weldwood Contact Cement
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$5.12 List price $5.98Save $0.86
- Clearance$5.55 List price $6.22Save $0.67
- Clearance$17.45 List price $20.42Save $2.97
- Clearance$6.75 List price $8.15Save $1.40
- Clearance$6.54 List price $7.33Save $0.79
- Clearance$7.27 List price $8.51Save $1.24
- Clearance$6.67 List price $7.48Save $0.81
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.15 List price $58.39Save $15.24
- Reduced Price$8.67 List price $10.40Save $1.73
- Reduced Price$50.91 List price $78.55Save $27.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Complete a variety of repairs and projects around the home using DAP 00102 1-oz Weldwood Contact Cement. It bonds instantly and permanently on contact, keeping materials and objects firmly adhered in place. The bond resists water and most chemicals to ensure a long-lasting hold. This Weldwood cement has a variety of applications in the home, workshop and elsewhere and is recommended for applying plastic laminates. It also works on many other materials, including wood, leather and fabric.
Dap 00102 1-oz Weldwood Contact Cement:
- Bonds instantly and permanently on contact
- Resists water and most chemicals
- Recommended for applying plastic laminates, such as Micarta, to-counter tops
- For use around home, workshop and garage and more
- For making or mending almost anything made of wood, rubber, paper, leather and fabric
- DAP Weldwood contact cement, code 00102
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00102|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1231293|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately this formula is not suitable for that type of repair. Typically, you would use a fast setting two-part epoxy kit for this type of project.by DAPProductExpert9/16/2013Written by a verified representative from DAPProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.97 List price $4.77Save $0.80
- Clearance$7.68 List price $8.61Save $0.93
- Rollback$5.76 Was $6.54Save $0.78
- $4.91 List price $8.99Save $4.08