Similar items in stock
Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Performance Bootcut Pants
Customers also viewed these products
- from $15.97
- from $21.00
About this item
About this item
Exercise, lounge, run errands and even sleep in these Danskin Now women's plus-size mesh active pants. They feature mesh panels that will help you stay dry at all times. They also include a small media pocket along the waistline to keep your belongings in place.
Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Mesh Active Pants:
- 100% polyester
- Boot cut silhouette
- Media pocket with zipper closure
- Elastic waistband
- Mesh panels on sides
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this dri-more/wicking? Any deep side pockets? 3X same as Roaman's or Woman Within? Why not more colors/patterns? Inseam length?
- I can tell you that these pants run small as all of walmarts clothes do. The 3x is going to be size 22-24. So if you want a classic 3x go up a size to 4x. So no, sizing is not the same as woman within. I have these pants and they are made of a very light weight comfortable fabric that does have a wicking action, perfect for work outs. No pockets. I'm 5'7" and I had to have them hemmed an inch.by tuna19712/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 2x in Danskin pants but only a 1x in Woman Within. Sizes from one mfg to another sometimes differ greatly.by mg19441/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'9" and need a 32 or 33 inseam. These are long enuf for casual wear. Had to order a size up as they seem to run small.by BTKatz6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had an inseam of 33" and were a nice fit..by Angel1969199912/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?