Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Jersey Hoodie with Curved Seams
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Danskin Now women's plus-size jersey hoodie with curved seams is roomy, stretchy and super comfortable. It's a great pick for a dynamic workout or a simple walk at the park. Pick from the assorted colors available.
Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Jersey Hoodie with Curved Seams:
- Polyester blend
- Zipper closure
- Hood on back
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, the size it says is preety much an exact match I just love mine:)by funnygurl351/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- right on sizeby Piper410/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by LikeOldMovies10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think so, but I like things to be comfortably roomy. I wear a 4X and I bought the 5X thinking it would be roomier, but instead it fits the way I would have expected the 4X size to fit.by Dotnouveau10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am also a 3X and I find it to be very true to size. If you're going to wear a T-shirt underneath, I recommend you size up like I did.by Lexyvet9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm usually a 2x, and after washing is snug.by BirdieRN9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby EveinLosAngeles8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?