Similar items in stock
Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Mesh Shorts with Contrast Piping
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Danskin Now women's plus-size mesh shorts with contrast piping are perfect for a run around the city or through the country side. Pick up a pair of these light weight, super comfortable shorts today. They feature breathable fabric and dri more technology. Pick from assorted colors.
Danskin Now Women's Plus-Size Mesh Shorts with Contrast Piping<\/B>:
- 100% polyester
- Contrasting elastic waistband
- Mesh fabric
- Pull on style
- Dri More technology
- Machine wash cold<\/ul>
Fabric Care Instructions: 0
Explore this item
|Apparel Category:||Women's Plus|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not a brief liner, but they do seem to be two-ply if that makes sense.by ugacowgirl9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby madisonblues97/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not. I thought that would be a problem, but it actually was not a problem.by TejasMB237/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Linerby daphne216/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No inside brief but lined and very comfyby jnickole6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 4 inches. They seem slightly shorter than my pair of Danskin running shorts but not too short.by TejasMB237/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on a size 18-20 or 2x the inseam is 4 inches. From the top of the waistband to the bottom of the short leg area is 15 inches measuring in the middle part of the short leg-please keep in mind this is a 2x 18-20 pair of shorts. These shorts are not "short shorts". They are longer than in the picture when on.by yellowpages5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a medium and that was accurate for me. So I'm guessing they probably did a good job on sizing the rest as well. You can always order them and take them back to the store if they don't fit like you'd like.by ugacowgirl9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm much larger than a 1x and they fit perfect! I got 2x also and they were just lose enough to dance in.by ginaclean2day9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?