Danskin Now Women's Plus Dri-More Core Racerback Shelf-Bra Tank
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Danskin Now Plus Core Racerback Tank gives you comfortable support through out your activity. The racerback moves with you, Dri-More keeps you dry and the mesh accents allow you to breathe. Has a pocket for you're your favorite tunes and built in bra for extra support. Don't forget to pair with our Core bottoms for the ultimate workout outfit!
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Dri-More wicking technology
- Built-in shelf bra for extra support
- V neck Tank with pocket
- Machine wash cold
- 25.5" long (measured from a 2X)
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.16|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes that is why it has a built in shelf bra.by Teriane388/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't wear a bra and the tank gave me lots of support also coverage I wore it to the store. no bra needed, very comfortable.by Avea8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, WofI.by MegArcata478/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. Maybe if your chest s not big. I wore w sports bra.by GolferGirl19678/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use these for my bras.I don't like anything constricting, such as a regular bra.by mlaic8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is intended to be worn without a bra but if you are large you will still want to wear a bra underneath if you wear it when exercise that requires jumping or running.by RoundsInTulsa8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not you should definitely wear a sports bra with this shirt. Especially if you're a woman who has breast larger than a B cup.by mdk02040911/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes .. the part around the breast is tighter than the rest, possibly to keep the girls in. I wear a bra with it anyways though.by ataylor81058/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They bill this as having a bra sewn into it but it doesn't provide substantial support. This is in no way manufactured to jogging specifications.by tkarkhof8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Cholley2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Snuglyby Sause8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fits snug. Stretchy materialby GolferGirl19678/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This does FIT NICE around the mid sectionby Bootsy6508/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this product could fit your criteria if you bought one that was one size too small. I don't recommend it. It is really uncomfortable when you do that and I myself have had to have roomates cut me out of bras for doing just that.by tkarkhof8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The breast portion is tight, but then it flared out a little and the bottom is a little looser. I like it because it works good for my tummy. It is still fitted, but not so tight you feel like you are wearing a corset. I wear a size 18/20 in a top and I bought the 2x and it fits well.by T3rra8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem. You might try the maternity shelf tank. I'm going to. :-)by Icarus1258/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i am in saipan nmi usa,not familiar with usa sizes, i need a size 16,your sizes comes in 1x,2x...w/c one is equivalent to size 16?
- Better order much larger. I ordered my size and it was at least 2 sizes too small!by 4BlackLabs8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- marie, the 1x should be fine for you. i have large breasts and normally wear a 1-2x depending on size and cut of a top. however, i ordered a 3x and it fits me perfectly!by mangoskinmona7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an apparel size guide for women's plus size 1X-3X or 14W-24W. Included are directions on how to measure and a link to a printable tape measure. Women's Plus Size Clothes Sizing Chart Sizing Guide -------- 1X -------- -------- 2 X -------- -------- 3 X -------- U.S. Sizes 14W 16W 18W 20W 22W 24W Bust (inches) 40 42 44 46 48 50 Waist (inches) 31 33 35 37 39.5 42 Hip (inches) 42 44 46 48 50.5 53 Inseam (inches)31.5 31.75 32 32.25 32.5 32.75 The chart squished when I cut and pasted it. but I hope it helps.by tkarkhof1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1Xby leftcoastlil8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe Walmart has a size chart on the website you could look at. You may be able to wear this in a 1X or perhaps you should see if they have this in misses sizes also. Hope this helps.by Carolcatlover8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1x(16-18) / 2x(18-20) the shirt fits snug so that's why I got I size larger for myself.by Avea8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?