Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Exercise in style with these Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings. They have a figure-flattering design that offers multiple uses. Whether you're on the street, in the gym or at home, these Danskin Now leggings are up to the challenge. Athletes will love the Dri-More moisture wicking technology that keeps them dry and cool. They are engineered to deal with the demands of gym bunnies and jocks, so you'll find these pants suitable for everything from exercise classes to marathons. But you don't have to be an athlete to love these women's leggings. Comfortable stretch jersey fabric makes this ideal lounge wear or even sleepwear. If you're looking for active wear in which to run errands or run a mile, consider adding these Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings to your closet today.
Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings:
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Ankle length pant
- Fitted women's leggings
- Dri-More moisture wicking technology absorbs perspiration
- Wide elastic waistband
- Hidden pocket on waistband
- Perfect for exercise or daily wear
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||machine wash cold with like colors.only non-chlorine bleach when needed.tumble dry medium,medium iron|
|Fabric Content:||88/12 Polyester/Spandex Jersey|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they are!by akulavolk227/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They fit close to the legs but not as tight as leggings.by VeganGem10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Judith, I regret that I cannot completely help you, as I cannot locate any style number on my leggings that I have now received (I also checked my order, and one was not listed). All it reads is: Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings. I did order them a little bigger in size than usual, as I feel Danskin sometimes runs small in size, and I am extremely happy with fit, feel (I truly feel energized when I place them on!), and style. Hope this helps you!by TNFANNIRS10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby FRANKLINDEPUTY10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these and they ran SMALL!!!!! They were this weird fabric too. Definitely get the XL.by Sweetpecan10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 10 and ended up buying the smalls. Med were a tad baggy and Xsmall was way to tight. Hope that helps you out.by agoy10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Re: your question as to sizing, although I do not wear a size 14, I can share that I feel the sizing does tend to run a little small. I actually gave myself some leeway (especially seeing as how I would be using them) for comfort mattered to me, and I must say that I am grateful that I went up a size, as it fits me rather well.by TNFANNIRS6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sizes 12 -14 are considered a large.by CommunityAnswer7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?