Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $5.35
- Rollbackfrom $22.00Save $2.00
Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $22.00Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Exercise, lounge, run errands and even sleep in these Danskin Now women's performance leggings. Pair with a Danskin Now performance tee and maximize your workout!
Danskin Now Women's Performance Leggings:
- 100% polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Mesh panels on waist
- Machine wash cold
See all women's activewear on Walmart.com.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the difference between "leggings" and "jeggings"? Which is better to wear with boots?
- I agree with CarolinaShoppingBag...I wear these leggings with ankle boots, sneakers and knee high boots, although the boots do have flat soles. They look cute with all three. Since I have the black shiny ones, you can dress them up with short or tall boots. I love them!!by Sudu9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Jeggings feel like leggings, but look like jeans, oftentimes with fake pockets sewn into the fabric to add to the look. It depends on what exactly the jeggings look like, but I would probably wear them with boots. These leggings are great for aerobic activities and working out, not really for wearing out as a fashion item.by Luv2ShopTN9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think jeggings are thicker fabric, designed to look like skin-tight pants. Leggings are softer and thinner, so you might want to wear a skirt, dress, or long tunic top with them for decency. Seems like boots would be O.K. with either one, depending on what fashion look you want.by galpalsal5512/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the look you want, but leggings are generally lighter weight and wont bag at knees like jeggings can.by Gone2WallyWorld5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The way I understand it - "jeggings" are leggings which are styled to look like tight denim jeans. These are not "jeggings". They look like leggings (or exercise tights).by GahannaMom12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hmm leggings are more like for working out n jegging are pant/jeans with the feel of leggings. with boots it depends on what you are going for...but i choose leggingsby GradStudent8912/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Leggings are just spandex and easy pull ons';jeggings are a combination of jeans and leggings which give you the look of tailored jean plus easy pullon leggings. To me jeggings are much nicer to wear with boots, both tall or booties. They give you a more polished look and much more chic style.by Horizon712/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure, but I wear these leggings with both short and tall boots and they are great.by CarolinaShoppingBag11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- jeggings are made for boots. they fit inside and have the STYLING and LOOK of actual jeans by detailing sometimes even just printed on. sometimes actual seams... can feel different then jeans as well (material blends) jeggings are much more spandexy..... I think theyre a great idea! a wonderful alternative for a sleek look when you know youre gonna wear tall boots and long oversized tunics/sweaters. they are a huge upgrade from tights in those situations. more texture and more warmth for winter,than tights. jeggings can have detailing such as zippers and rhinestones or studs at ankle as well. and are limitless with color/patterns/material. there are even corduroy jeggings! they have ease of fit..slip on and off. (usually)NO bulky pockets and zippers and buttons to show underneath your sweater. just elastic waist. for they are made for long shirts. jeans you can wear a short short and show the jean. some people go ahead and wear a short shirt with jeggings but... (well that'd be for the very skinny people) in my opinion. thanks that was fun.by Suzuki3312/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Please what is the length of this? around 18" - just below the knee or around 28" - right on the ankle?
- I'm 5 foot 2 and the full length leggings come all the way down to my running shoes with a smidge of bagginess at the knees. The capri leggings come just below my knee.by Jenn127012/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are full length pants to the ankle.by runner78511/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're ankle length, should fit if you're up to about 5'6" tall.by galpalsal5510/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are ankle length. They also sell Performance Capris which are below the knee.by Ang6187/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are ankle length, if you want below the knee, look for the performance capris.by Gone2WallyWorld8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine were just above the ankleby sandibeach7274/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- small would probably work for you! I wear a 4 and got a medium and they fit pretty well. I could have fit in a small, but I do not like things really tight.by jewels59721/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- XS should work...I'm 5'5 and 130 lbs and I ordered a small and it fits great!by An anonymous customer9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A small may be baggy on you. If they offer an x-small I would suggest them. Otherwise you may have to do a return on the smalls.by TJHorton8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would try the XS. I think the small will be too baggy for you. I am 5'4" and 127 pounds and wear a medium. My daughter is the same weight as you and usually is 2 sizes smaller than me in workout pants/tights.by Ang6187/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $16.89
- from $16.24