Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $14.00Save $2.00
- from $14.00
Danskin Now Women's Lightweight Sneakers
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prepare to jump start your fitness routine with these Women's Danskin Now Sneakers. They bring together the ideal combination of style and fitness so that you can look stylish while you are working out. These lightweight Danskin sneakers are comfortable, durable and work well for everyday wear, as well as for hitting the gym. They feature a mesh lining, a padded tongue and a padded footbed.
Danskin Now Women's Lightweight Sneakers:
- Shoes feature a PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up sneaker
- Mesh lining
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- Ideal for the gym or everyday wear
- These comfortable Danskin Now shoes combine fitness with fashion
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||6 , 8.5|
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Size:||6 , 6.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure what that means (TRP). I did see a review of these sneakers that stated the sole makes them slippery. But I have no problem with them, I have worn them in rainy weather without slipping.by chmahuha12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TPR stands for Thermoplastic Rubber. It is the material the soles are made of. It's very lightweight.by KJHart10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are referring to the smoother sole which allows turning more easily without resistance to your knees or hips.by hallmarkcard10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased them in wide widthby chmahuha4/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if it comes in a wide width but a regular size shoe was much wider than other shoes I've tried.by Craftyd310/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?