Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $19.00Save $2.00
- Rollbackfrom $4.59
Danskin Now Women's Knit Bike Shorts With Wicking
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Danskin Now women's knit bike shorts with wicking are perfect for a run around the city or through the country side. These shorts feature a hidden interior pocket perfect for storing your keys. The wicking technology keeps you dry and makes them cool to wear. Pick up a pair of these light weight, super comfortable Danskin Now women's knit biker shorts today. Pick from assorted colors.
Danskin Now Women's Knit Bike Shorts with Wicking:
- 90% cotton/10% spandex
- Hidden interior pocket
- Biker shorts
- Wicking technology
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: #machine wash cold with like colors#only non-chlorine bleach when needed# do not use softeners#tumble dry low#remove promptly#medium iron when needed#do not iron heat seal label
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||#90% cotton#10%spandex|
|Primary Shelf ID:||592996|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.19 x 10.73 x 2.48 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can. It you are trying to be modest at a beach by capris or shorts as in jean material and wear it with a t shirt or tank top.by BeeBeeBeeBee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably, they are "dri*more" fabric which should be ok. They aren't thick or bulky.by ram19596/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't see why not.by 2sunny36/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you could, they would support and cover the upper thigh i wear size 14 and i am very comfortable in the largeby lindalu3615/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, they're a little thick for that.by RevKat5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are thin enough I've wore them under pants as well. and they aren't noticeableby BeeBeeBeeBee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear them under dresses all the time. If your dress is knit, you may have a slight clinging issue. Depending on the situation, I wear a slip.by ram19596/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think they would work, not bulky at all. Try one and see if you like it and if you do then buy more.by 2sunny36/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weighing less than 1/2 lb. these shorts are light weight but yet fitted to you, they will work great under your dresses or skirts.by CommunityAnswer6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 8 inches, which is longer than previous ones I have purchased.by ram19596/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 inches for Large and 7 inches for X-Largeby 2sunny36/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products