Danskin Now - Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack-Medium Impact
Customers also considered
- from $16.00
- from $16.00
- from $11.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get fitness support with Danskin Now's Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack. Made of a comfortable poly-spandex blend, this smart sports bra pack keeps up with your workout. Designed for comfortable pullover wear, this versatile scoop neck bra is an active alternative to traditional bras. Foam padded cups provide comfortable support during sports or at the gym. Ideal for medium impact activities like weight lifting, yoga and power walking, the breathable mesh fabric will keep you cool. This wire-free bra is enhanced with a practical racer-back and shaping support for comfortable movement. Without embellishments, the smooth surface of this sports bra makes it discreet underneath your tops and workout wear. Achieve your best support with thick active bra straps that are designed to suit your body's needs. Whether worn during yoga class, zumba or at home, these foam bras are sure to become daily favorite. Add Danskin Now's Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack to your intimates drawer today.
Danskin Now Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack:
- Danskin Now active intimates
- Pack of 2
- Made of a poly-nylon-spandex blend
- Foam padded cups for shaping and support
- Scoop neck and racer-back design
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Ideal for medium impact sports
- Sizing runs small on this garment, so you may want to order a size larger than you usually order
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , Assorted|
|Fabric Content:||89% Poly 3% Nylon 9% Spandex|
|Bra Style:||Wire-Free , Sports|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wash mine with the foam cushions in as I wear these for workouts and they need the washing. There is an open area inside where one could pull them out but getting the back in may be a bit tricky.by Tootsie562/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are permanently attached.by Lopez2611/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are permanently attached.by TB62610/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The great thing about these sports bras is that the foam is part of the insert so you never lose them!by Purpleleaf3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are sewn in/attached.by TIwife3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- permanently attachedby Psalm346/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Permanently attached.by Somesunlite5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The foam inserts are not removed before washing. They are permanently attached.by 52shopper20093/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are permanently attached.by LoveFloridaUS3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Permanently attached the cups smooth out after washing and dont bunch up like some of the othersby muttitat2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These sports bras are way to small. They neither fit nor support. Didn't wear them long enough to find out if they get soggy easily. Don't waste your money.by Redd18774/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have to be honest with you. I bought these twice and couldn't get them to fit right. They are 'weird' to put it in simple terms.by katrab4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?