About this item
The Danskin Now Pilates Kit has everything that you need to practice yoga Pilates at home. This Yoga Pilates kit comes with a 65cm exercise ball and two soft balls of two pounds each. A hand pump is also included in the kit so that you can inflate the balls easily. A light resistance band and a medium resistance band in this Pilates Fitness kit add to its functionality. You can perform easy and effective work out and tone your muscles with the Danskin Now Pilates Kit. The workout guide and DVD included in the kit makes it convenient for the user to exercise better.
Danskin Now Pilates Kit
See all fitness balls on Walmart.com.
|Additional Accessories:||2 soft weight balls , Hand pump , Light resistance band , Medium resistance band|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.59 x 25.59 x 25.59|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That was my only issue was that no it did not come with a measuring tape. Luckily I had one of my own, but unluckily it isn't long enough to measure properly.by slipperyknotgirl1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not, but you can tell when the ball is good to go.by ladoncella52/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with a measuring tape, you have to provide your own.by Ohjilly2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they fit perfectly in your hands.by slipperyknotgirl1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I hoped they would be too, but they're not. Doing sit ups on the large ball are really effective though. After two sets of 50 my abs were sore for two days. It's also really easy compared to doing them on the ground.by MyNameIsAngel9/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dvd is very good. It gives you 5 exercises that all last anywhere between 10-20 minutes each. I learned a lot of moves that I didn't know before and that really worked my body out hardby slipperyknotgirl1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DVD is garbage- it has yoga workouts with equipment not even included in the kit :( However for $15 at my local WM the ball, bands & weights were a great value!by LaciJean9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?