Consider these popular products
Danskin Now Maternity Knit Capri Pants With Drawstring
About this item
About this item
Stay comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy in Danskin Now Maternity Knit Capri Pants with Drawstring. They're a functional wardrobe basic that work well for exercise, lounging around home and more. A wide elastic waistband with a drawstring helps you achieve an easy fit throughout all three trimesters. Their loose silhouette is comfy and relaxed. The stretchy material features breathable cotton, polyester and spandex. Pair these maternity capri pants with a top of your choice to complete an outfit in casual style.
Danskin Now Maternity Knit Capri Pants with Drawstring:
- 57% cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Loose fit
- Capri length
- Elastic waist capri pants for stretch comfort
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||10;ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED& , 10;TUMBLE DRY LOW MEDIUM IRON WHEN NEEDED , MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY OR WITH LIKE COLORS&|
|Fabric Content:||57% cotton 38% polyester 5% spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. the size I want is 16/18 is that considered the large on the capri loose fit #DNL 14100?
- I bought a size large for my daughter-in-law. She normally wears size medium while not pregnant. They fit great around the waist, but are way too big around the legs. Picture showed a tapered leg. If you want a real loose fit around the legs these will be ideal for you.by RAW278/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the size I wanted also and went with the XL. I love them and I don't feel like they are too tight to wear in public. Super soft. I can buy groceries in them and then lounge in them also. I will probably buy a couple more before this pregnancy is over.by KBW20025/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 16/18 would be an XL.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?