Similar items in stock
Danskin Now - Girls' Tap Dance Shoes
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Danskin Now - Girls' Tap Dance Shoes are ideal to wear when performing for dance class and tap recitals. The patent upper adds shine to these girls' tap shoes, while the Velcro strap makes them easy to fasten to the foot. These Danskin dance shoes feature a cushioned insole for comfort and a metal plate at the heel and toe that will create optimal tapping sounds when your girl moves.
Danskin Now - Girls' Tap Dance Shoes:
- Patent upper
- Velcro strap
- Cushioned insole
- Metal plate at heel and toe
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||Toddler 12 - 12.5|
|Shoe Category:||Girls' Shoes|
|Primary Shelf ID:||605881|
|Gender||Approximate Age in Years||Size|
|PreWalk||0 – 2||1 – 6|
|Toddler (Boy & Girl)||2 – 4||7,8,9,10,11|
|Little Kid (Girl)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Little Kid (Boy)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Big Kid (Boy & Girl)||8+||4,5,6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter's foot measured at 7" which put her at a 12 and a half. I ordered her a size one but it was too large for her to comfortably dance in.by nannermack5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- order same size as actual shoe sizeby mamatodadrama5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't go by age, go by shoe size.by KDSL1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the same size she wore in a tennis shoe and it fit pretty good with socks and had a little growing room, so I would say the same or one size smaller than her tennis shoes!by busymamato48/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look carefully on the product description before purchasing. Make sure that it says "girls" and not "toddlers" in the description and you should be fine.by KDSL1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure it's the youth size, we ordered the 3 for my 7 year old and it fit great! It looks like they start at size 12 and go up into youth sizes (big girl) :) Which sounds about right anyways as a toddler size 6 would be for a 2 year old probably and most dance classes don't even start until at least 3 years old. Hope this helps!by busymamato48/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Girl/Youthby royalsexiness8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?