Danskin Now Girls' Dance Short-Sleeve Leotard and Skirt Set
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Twirl, demi-pointe or plie with this super elastic and roomy Danskin Now girls' short sleeve leotard and skirt set. In black or pink, this little girl will have so much fun during ballet class. The skirt is perfect for twirling around and learning new poses every class.
Danskin Now Girls' Short-Sleeve Leotard and Skirt Set:
- Leotard: 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- Short sleeve
- Scoop neck
- Pull-on style
- Machine wash cold
- Skirt: 100% polyester
- Flared shape
- Elastic waistband with center flower accent
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Cool iron when needed; leotard: machine wash cold w/ like colors; Do not iron.; Do not iron heat seal label. skirt:machine wash cold w/ like colors; Remove promptly; only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Tumble dry low
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Leotard:92% cotton8% spandex,Skirt:100% Polyester|
|Clothing Size:||XS (4/5)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DN7133123|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1218844|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
- my daughter wears a 5-6, I bought the small and she has some room to grow. She wore the xs last year and when she tried it on it was tight.by Imoutofnicknames11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is a size 6 in regular clothing, and I purchased the size S for this set. It fits her great with a little room to grow.by Twinkletoes8078/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- start with 7by chickster558/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter wears a size 6-6x and I ordered the size small and it was a perfect fit!!!by MrsMacon12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter wears size 4-5 and I got her and XS.by 3kidsanddone12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definitely say a size S (small) hope this helps:))by Lsilva89563/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter wears a 6x and the medium fits her fine with a little wiggle room.by TootieandMe4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Smallby emberfae394/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is Medby Lirie3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought the small for my daughter, she wears a 6/6x on shirts and needs that size pants for the length but she is very thin so has to belt/cinch the pants. The leotard fits well lengthwise, the skirt is slightly large (but still wearable) because she is so thin.by crinolin5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because it's a skirt and bodysuit. I know not technically correct but that's why.by emberfae396/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The set (leotard/tutu) arrived in the same package.by ohrhilly10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A two pack means "2 pieces", not 4 pieces.by Southerngirlvlm12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears they saw your question and changed it to "leotard and skirt set" :)by CharredFrogLegs8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?