Similar items in stock
- from $16.00
- from $9.94
Danskin Now Women's Drawstring Bottom Poly Tank
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your workouts more stylish - and more efficient - with the Danskin Now drawstring bottom poly tank. This tank has moisture wicking technology, so you can move and breathe freely, maximizing your workouts. The racerback workout tank is made from 100 percent polyester, with a drawsting tie bottom and a tag-free back, for added comfort. The tank is available in eight fashion colors, including bright neons, rich jeweltones and neutral shades. To clean the moisture wicking tank, simply machine wash in cold water.
Danskin Now Drawstring Bottom Poly Tank:
- 100% polyester
- Scoop neck
- Moisture wicking technology
- Drawstring tie bottom
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
See all women's activewear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold separately or with like colors, gentle cycle, do no use fabric softener. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary.|
|Fabric Content:||100% polyester interlock|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 14.0 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Depends on how your built but I'm quite heavy chested so it fits on the chest and looser everywhere else. Hope that helps!by CDNmomtobeinAZ8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have the exact measurements, but I'm 5'5" and an XXL, this top covers about half of my backside. I'd say it's longer than most athletic tops. Also, it's PERFECTLY loose. Like I said, I'm a XXL and the drawstring design means I can keep my chunk hidden while I'm running!by MollyNewport7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a long torso and if I loosen up the string at the bottom, the shirt covers about 1/2 of my butt. If I tighten up the string, the shirt sits at my waist. It fits loose.by Ang6187/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an adjustable drawstring waist and fits loose. Mine hangs around my hips.by memetennis7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Loose, but you will still need to use a tank bra underneath.by NessaSary7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fit is very very looseby NewTampaD7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I felt this fits very loose, all around. Very flowy and flattering. Hope this helps!by DaycareMomma2027/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is perfect with anything....not too long or short, just right. And it fits like a dream! Just loose enough to be comfortable and not tight across the bust at all.by puzzo9897/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy it online at walmart.com and the shipping is about $.99.by memetennis8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products